Never Paint Trim Again
Our selection of corner posts offers an array of styles and architectural detail. Whether you choose a standard
6″ corner post or our 10″ premium corner post (with cap and base), our design profiles will give your home vertical accents of elegance for overall curb appeal.
Finally, a low maintenance exterior PVC trim with architectural integrity your clients can count on.
- No Face Nailing
- Continuous Nailing Flange
- Optional Built-In “J” Channel
- High-Quality Cellular PVC
- Low Maintenance
- No Waste
- Does Not Require Painting
- Available in White
- Made in the USA
Instructions for Corner Posts
(NOTE: This is a two person job)
1. Install supplied brackets to hang approximately 1” below the top of the foundation. (Industry standard)
2. Screw brackets into substrate with supplied stainless steel screws.
3. With 2 people, lift corner post on top of brackets into position.
4. Nail 1, 1 ½ “ roofing nail in any slot at TOP of slot ( to keep from slipping) with the remaining nails in the center of slots nailed loosely on both sides of the corner post.
5. If corner post came with cap and base, slide top cap to down position, install supplied screws, and place drops of glue 2- 3” apart on top of crown and slide cap to up position and hold for 10-15 seconds. If corner needs to be cut to length, remove base, cut corner and reinstall base and glue in position concealing screws.
CAREFUL OF GLUE… IT SETS VERY FAST… SEE BOTTLE FOR DETAILS.
Model, Style, Drawings
OSC-0, 4″ Corner Post, PDF
OSC-1, 6″ Corner Post, PDF
OSC-2, 8″ Corner Post, PDF
OSC-3, 8″ Corner Post with Base & Cap, PDF
OSC-4, 10″ Corner Post with Base & Cap, PDF
ISC-0, 1-3/4″ X 1-3/4″ Inside Corner Post, PDF