Installs Within Minutes
Your front door sets the tone for guests and establishes your home’s aesthetics. Trim Solutions door surrounds provide design options that will give your house personality and distinction. Select from a variety of pre-assembled door surrounds that can include mantels with crown and cap and you can even add a keystone for more effect. Plain or fluted pilasters can change your front entry to just plain elegant. With no face nailing and an optional built-in “J” channel, our door surrounds are easy to install and low-maintenance.
- No Face Nailing
- Optional “J” Channel
- Reversible Dentil/Plain Accent Strip
- High-Quality Cellular PVC
- No need to paint or caulk
- Made in the USA
Instructions for Door Surronds
1. Prior to installation, make sure that the door is installed per manufacturers specs, taped flashed, etc.
2. Place door surround around the door, ensure that the reveal is the same at top and sides.
3. Cut bottom to length if necessary.
4. Apply a bead of supplied pl 400 to back side of surround on inside edge.
5. Place back around the door, nail every other nail slot on vinyl nail flange, all 3 sides.
6. Apply a weatherization tape ½ on flange and other ½ on house wrap for a water tight application
Model, Style, Drawings
DS-5, 8″ Plain Pilasters 8″ Mantel with Crown & Cap, PDF • AutoCAD
DS-6, 8″ Plain Pilasters 8″ Mantel with Crown & Cap and Keystone, PDF • AutoCAD
DS-9, 5/4 x 3-1/2″ Casing, PDF • AutoCAD
DS-10, 5/4 x 3-1/2″ Casing with 8″ Mantel and Crown & Cap, PDF • AutoCAD