Where are Trim Solutions products manufactured?
Our headquarters is located in East Windsor, CT. All Trim Solutions products are proudly manufactured and assembled in the USA.
How long has Trim Solutions been in business?
Trim Solutions has been in business since 2006 specializing in the highest quality PVC exterior trim products.
Are Trim Solutions products patented?
Yes. The Trim Solutions advantage lies in our unique, industry-changing patents. Trim Solutions, LLC provides a wide range of exterior PVC trim products with our enhancing and cost-saving patented design. Our trim options provide any home with architectural integrity, sustainability, and low-maintenance living.
How can I order products from Trim Solutions?
Trim Solutions products can be ordered exclusively through local lumberyard partners. In addition, we have select stocking lumberyards that can be found on the Preferred Distributors page of our website.
If you are a lumberyard and would like to become a partner with Trim Solutions, please call a Trim Solutions Sales Representative today at 1-877-935-7146 or email your request to email@example.com.
Some of the benefits of becoming a Stocking Distributor:
• Your company name on our website with links directed to your website
• Customized “In Stock” displays in your store
• No lead time or delays
• Specialized training events for your sales team
• Sales support, literature and presentations provided to your team
• Cooperative advertising program to help you boost sales
Where can I find product options and measurements?
To view product information, including order forms, measurements, and CAD drawings, please visit the Products page on our website and select the appropriate category (Window Surrounds, Columns, etc.)
What are the benefits of using PVC trim over wood?
Trim Solutions PVC products are high quality and low maintenance. Unlike wood, PVC is weather resistant, insect resistant and won’t rot or split. There’s no need for painting or caulking, although painting is an option.
What is the typical maintenance for Trim Solutions products?
Trim Solutions PVC products are high quality and low maintenance. PVC is weather resistant, insect resistant and won’t rot or split like wood. There’s no need for painting or caulking, although painting is an option. Like anything outside, mildew can grow on the product, but can usually be washed off with bleach and water if it appears on the surface. Trim Solutions gives you an easy-to-install product with an elegant look that will last and last.
What is QuickTrim System?
QuickTrim System is an exterior PVC flat stock board that comes standard with a nailing flange and starter strip providing the ultimate fastener-free finish for exterior home trim. Say goodbye to screws and plugs. There’s no need to penetrate the face of the board which leaves a professional, clean and finished look every time. The way PVC was intended to be. QuickTrim System offers an optional j-channel for use with vinyl siding and is the fastest and most cost effective hidden-fastening solution on the market. These PVC flat stock boards are low-maintenance and don’t require face nailing, painting or caulking. They’re durable, weather resistant and won’t rot or split like wood. For more information, visit the QuickTrim System website.
How do I get a quote/pricing for your products?
- Select a Product Part # you are interested in from our product catalog which can be found online by clicking here or by visiting this page.
- Complete the RFQ/Order form for the desired product. The RFQ/Order form is found under each individual product page. Measuring instructions and an example of a completed RFQ/Order form can be found on each product page by clicking the “How to Measure” PDF file.
- Select a distributor you would like this quoted through. Available distributors can be found by visiting this page.
- Email the completed RFQ/Order form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 860-758-7903.
Have Another Question?
P.O. Box 739
East Windsor, CT 06088